Monday, July 26, 2010

Weeds

I just picked up my camera from having the sensor cleaned so hopefully no more little dust bunnies all over the pictures. I had to go try it with the macro lens I got for my birthday. I'd like to say these are flowers all over my yard but they are in fact weeds.



This is some kind of weird bird bug I noticed in the yard.

This weird plant is the nasty vine that wraps it's self around anything and slowly grows up and up and overtakes any tree or plant it can. I know for a fact this type of vine grows so strong that I can hang from it once it's all wrapped around the tree branches, and I still couldn't pull it out of the tree.

I noticed this while I was cutting the grass yesterday so I cut around them, hopefully nobody walks across the field and wonders why it's all cut except a little 2 foot circle in the middle.

The closer I got the louder he buzzed, this was as close as I felt comfortable.





S2K Days 2021

 The S2000 club of America gets together once a year and this year was in northern Michigan. Sleeping Bear sand dunes. The view of lake Mich...