Friday, February 18, 2011

Cincinnati Zoo

Things were running so good in the plant I took the morning off and enjoyed the almost warm weather.

Snakes make good portraits, they seem to like just sitting still and posing.


Guess he didn't want to picture taken so he stuck out his tongue at me.

There were so few people at the zoo that most of the animals stopped and starred at me.

Condors, they refused to turn around and pose for me.

Lunch time for the Lowlands Gorillas.

Deep in thought.

Leaf cutter ants, these little guys didn't stop working the whole time I watched them.



Black Rhino.

Bongo.

A little nap and spooning for the tigers.

I waited and waited and waited for this little Bonobo to look up but he just refused, he was too busy playing.


Nap time for the Polar Bears.

Lunch Time.


Mmmmm bark, same thing I had for lunch.

S2K Days 2021

 The S2000 club of America gets together once a year and this year was in northern Michigan. Sleeping Bear sand dunes. The view of lake Mich...