Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 4th

We woke up on the 4th to find 3 bucks in the front yard. 
Sorry this is fuzzy but I spotted a fawn in the backyard and it was almost dusk. Once he started running there was no hope of catching a clear photo of him.



I've shot hundreds of photos out the house windows of deer in the yard and I think this will end up as my favorite ever. Getting 2 bucks lined up is the luckiest timing I could have hoped for.


The 3 bucks were wandering around eating but it seemed 1 was always off on his own and not in the shot.


Finally all 3 close enough to get in one photo.


A quick jump over the fence and they're gone.

Spring always brings several geese families on our pond.
 

S2K Days 2021

 The S2000 club of America gets together once a year and this year was in northern Michigan. Sleeping Bear sand dunes. The view of lake Mich...