Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cincy Tennis

I took the month of August off of work and took a few trips. The first was to Mason Ohio to watch tennis. Next summer I will have to try something new, find a different way to shoot tennis. Looking through the photos, none of them just jump out at me, they all seem the same as every other year.

I like this photo because she has the perfect "sad" face like a smiley emoticon :(.

Novak Djokovic.

Jelena Jankovic.

Yanina Wickmayer.

One of the hardest things in tennis photos is getting clean backgrounds. This one made me laugh since somehow there are only 4 people and one is reading her phone and another is watching her.


One of my favorites players, Dominika Cibulkova.

Shahar Peer.


Tommy Robredo.


Philipp Kohlschreiber.


Caroline Wozniacki.


Carla Suarez Navarro.


Maria Sharapova.

Camila Gieogi.

S2K Days 2021

 The S2000 club of America gets together once a year and this year was in northern Michigan. Sleeping Bear sand dunes. The view of lake Mich...