Thursday, November 27, 2014

Milwaukee Zoo

After we got home from Cincinnati we spent a day repacking and loading everything into a different car and left for Milwaukee for Indyfest. Other than getting stuck in traffic in downtown Chicago it was a very smooth trip.

The first day was spent at the zoo.

The Honda all sticker'd up for IndyFest.

As typical for our trips, just before we leave is the last time the car is clean until we get home.







The giraffes always make me laugh. If you're old enough to remember the old TV commercials for the Detroit Zoo where the giraffes are talking... "my lines, my lines, I can't remember my lines".












This is how I spent half my summer, laying in the pool being lazy.






S2K Days 2021

 The S2000 club of America gets together once a year and this year was in northern Michigan. Sleeping Bear sand dunes. The view of lake Mich...