Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Grab Bag

A little of various stuff from fall of 2015.
Met up with some car nut friends for a spirited saturday afternoon drive, a fun mix of WRX's, 911's, NSX's, S2000, 458, Lotus etc...


Just a little cool for top down, but turn the heater up and it works.
Beautiful fall day for a drive.

View out my bedroom window after a early fall storm.

Wildlife in the backyard.

This guy was tempting fate in our backyard just before thanksgiving.
Another weekend car trip, this one with the S2000 club in Chicago. We took a Saturday run from there to one of my favorites places, Starved Rock State Park.





Our neighborhood watch goose. I have no idea why he finds it so relaxing to sit in the middle of my front yard.

I love watching the deer jump the fence in the back yard, they make it look so effortless.


S2K Days 2021

 The S2000 club of America gets together once a year and this year was in northern Michigan. Sleeping Bear sand dunes. The view of lake Mich...