Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Fawns

We had a doe and a couple of fawns in the yard, they're so cute when they still have their spots.
Ok, this isn't a deer but it was in the yard when I was out photographing the deer.

Also not a deer but it was buzzing the neighborhood while I was out in the yard. I'm pretty sure this is a B-25 Mitchell.

One of the pair out fawns, I tried to get them both in the same shot but I was lucky if I could get one to look at me at a time.


I did get mom and one of the fawns to pose.



Almost got all three in the photo even if two are out of focus.

It was almost as if they were toying with me, when one looked at me the other would look away. This was as close as I got to both actually looking.

S2K Days 2021

 The S2000 club of America gets together once a year and this year was in northern Michigan. Sleeping Bear sand dunes. The view of lake Mich...