Wednesday, August 12, 2026

San Diego Zoo

 In February 2026 we took a trip to San Diego just to hang out and visit animal related places, starting with the Zoo.

This is our second trip to the Zoo, the first was maybe 15 years ago.
I love shooting birds and Flamingos are wonderful to photograph, bright and colorful with huge yellow eyes.




This is as much of any of the hippos we saw out of the water.
Babies of any animals are so cute (except baby robins) but so hard to get photos off. I would swear these two were chatting, something like "ok, your turn, you look at the camera while I look away".
II watched them for quite a while and this was maybe the closest I came to catch both of them looking my way at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

San Diego Zoo too

  A humming bird we watched while we were sitting on a bench taking a break. San Diego Zoo is great to photographs, most of the enclosures l...