Wednesday, August 19, 2026

San Diego Zoo Safari Park

 The San Diego Zoo also owns the Safari Park which is about an hour north east of San Diego. The park has a normal type zoo at the front with the rest holding large areas where multiple types of animals live. The fun way to visit part of the park is taking safari through the enclosures in the back of an open air "safari truck".







From the front of the park you can see the safari trucks driving thru the enclosures.




They have a open air stadium where they hold a bird in flight show. As much as I tried I could never get an in-focus shot of any of the bird flying so I had to settle for when they landed and looked around.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Safari Park - giraffes

 My favorite part of the safari was the giraffes, they are such beautiful animals and the park herd included several babies and juveniles.