Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 15 - drive, no pics

We drove from Seattle (actually Everett) to Vancouner today. It was overcast and rained the entire day. I didn't even take the camera out of the case. The only excitment was crossing the border into Canada. Somehow in the last month or 6 weeks (since we went to Niagara Falls) someone that Canada doesn't like used MY name as an alias or something and now I'm in the computer, on Canada's "list". They made us pull over into the timeout area, asked both of us a ton of questions, then spent an hour strip searching the car, at least they didn't strip search me, lol.

After an hour and a half they finally gave up, told us they liked the car and decided I was ok and let us enter the country. They did warn me that everytime I try coming into the country now I will probably get the same treatment so when I get home I need to contact the Candian Consolulate and see if they can help me get my name off the "list". I should add they were very professional and very nice but it's still a little weird watching two guys in bullet proof vests, packing sidearms, going through our dirty laundry. :-))

S2K Days 2021

 The S2000 club of America gets together once a year and this year was in northern Michigan. Sleeping Bear sand dunes. The view of lake Mich...